Humanity's Team is by far our most ambitious client. We handle almost all of the video production, editing for the 2008 Global Council, and all of their Social Networking Sites, such as YouTube and MySpace. We have also supported them in other ways by holding a fundraiser at the 2008 Kansas City Earth Festival and by hosting the 2008 Unconditional Love tour, to name a few.
- Website: www.humanitysteam.org
- YouTube Channel (created by LileStyle): www.youtube.com/humanitysteam
- MySpace Profile (created by LileStyle): www.myspace.com/humanitysteamglobal
Christmas in October is a great organization that we are happy to work with. We provide our video production services at a reduced rate, and have created two videos with them so far.
- Website: www.christmasinoctober.org
- YouTube Channel (created by LileStyle): www.youtube.com/XMasInOctober
Emancipation Station is a loving and giving organization, dedicated to helping homeless women gain some independence and confidence. We are just beginning to create video content, and we maintain their MySpace and YouTube page. We also created a new website for them.
- Website: www.emancipationstation.org
- YouTube Channel (created by LileStyle): www.youtube.com/emancipationstation
- MySpace Profile (created by LileStyle): www.myspace.com/emancipationstation
Bridging the Gap, Kansas City's Local Recycling Organization, has recently requested assistance with some video work. We are currently in the post production process of creating some short videos for their website. We have also supported this organization by participating at the Kansas City Earth Fest in 2008 with our Live Green Screen Stage.
- Website: www.bridgingthegap.org
- We have also supported this organization by participating at the Kansas City Earth Fest in 2008 with our Live Green Screen Stage.
Waldo Area Business Association serving the Waldo, Missouri Area.
- Website: www.waldokc.org
Carrotmob KC - "Saving the planet, one mob of consumers at a time"
- Website: www.carrotmobkc.com